G2X TAKE: LeCor Technology, specializing in program/project management, portfolio management & strategic planning, IT transformation/modernization, and enterprise IT operations support recently added Corey Stevenson as its new President as these two longtime CMS and IT leaders combine their efforts to form a new woman-owned small business to support the Federal health IT sector.
Corey, a FedHealthIT 100 Honoree, brings experience gained over the course of a 20+ year career that includes private sector experience managing a Civilian Health IT portfolio of a 1,000 FTE $100M P&L delivery organization, and as a member of the Senior Executive Service (SES) at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, with a focus on IT operations management, budget and contract oversight.
Prior roles include:
- Principal – CorSte Consulting, LLC
- Senior Vice President & General Manager, Civilian Health IT – Cognosante
- Director, Enterprise Infrastructure and Operations Group – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- LeCor is led by CEO Letitia Green Royal, also a FedHealthIT 100 Honoree. Letitia will be well known to many in the CMS community from her more than two decades of experience as an IT leader with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, which included responsibility for supporting all aspects of IT Engineering and Operations for the suite of Federal systems that enable the ACA Insurance Marketplace.
- Combining their efforts and forming a new woman-owned small business to support the Federal health IT sector: With over 40 years of experience in government and industry working on and managing major IT programs leveraging a number of technical and digital services disciplines that included agile systems development, IT infrastructure operations, data management, cloud migration and integration, and end user computing, the perspective this team can bring, having successfully delivered IT transformation in support of CMS, is certain to draw inquiries from numerous firms interested in partnering and identifying ways to work together.
- Given their background, LeCor Technology Services will combine their deep understanding of the CMS IT environment with technical capabilities to develop customer/user-centric plans and implement enterprise IT services and solutions in support of agency priorities and shifts in legislation. Lecor Technology Services solutions are backed by SAFe Agile processes to deliver the program/project management, portfolio management & strategic planning, IT transformation/modernization, and enterprise IT operations support and/or services required to improve the overall experience of customers and ultimately stakeholders. More at www.lecortechnology.com.