G2X TAKE: It has been big close to the fiscal year for Sigma Health Consulting (Sigma), a consulting services firm focused on the health sector with leadership that has over 30 years of experience in the Federal sector supporting Military and Veterans services, as they added a number of significant Prime wins in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs ranging from providing Data Support and Business Transformation, to biomedical engineering professional and technical services.
Some of the notable task wins include:
- Being awarded a 3-year $13M contract at VA to provide Business Transformation and PMO Support Services for the LGY;
- a 3-year HTM Bioengineering Support Services contract with the Department of Veterans Affairs;
- a $4.4 M contract to provide VA with data support services;
- and a separate 3-year contract valued at $5M to provide HTM Bioengineering Support Service.
All of these contracts were awarded without competition, which speaks to the relationships this group has developed across the Agency.
- These awards build on a growing portfolio of business Sigma has gained over the past decade in support of VA, to include experience ranging from serving as Prime on a Suicide Prevention Program Data Hub Contract (DHC) and providing FICAM Roadmap alignment support, to providing support for VHA and IARA Audit Activities and Veterans Experience Office Enterprise Veteran Data Management (EVDM). Check out the long list of VA customer offices Sigma has supported here.
- Led by Chief Executive Officer Dr. Fran Murphy, VP of Strategic Management, Gavin Brennan and VP of Operations Management, Tom Colan, Sigma provides solution-based consulting services to the Federal Healthcare sector, with a team focused on delivering strategy, management and assessment of Healthcare technology, policies, services, processes and enterprise-wide programs with the objective of providing Healthcare managers and clinicians with evidenced-based information that supports strategic, financial, operational and tactical decision-making.
- Given the perspective Dr. Murphy can bring from her 20-year career working in the Department of Veterans Affairs at medical centers and in VA Central Office, to include having served as the Deputy Under Secretary for Health (DUSH) for Health Policy Coordination from 2002-2006, and as the Principle DUSH from 1999-2002, it will be no surprise that Sigma is a key partner on nearly every key contract vehicle at VA. See the full list here, along with partners identified.
- Sigma was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.