“WellHive has hired former Salesforce executive Chris Faraji to be their Executive Vice President.”
“Prior to joining WellHive, Chris served as Regional Vice President of Salesforce’s global public sector business. In this role, Chris was responsible for the company’s fastest growing market, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). During his tenure, VA emerged as Salesforce’s largest global public sector account. Chris’ leadership and client centric approach lead VA to quadruple its utilization of Salesforce as an enterprise modernization solution.”
“A Health IT industry leader, Chris will focus on driving growth and overall company performance of WellHive and its Distributed Care Coordination SaaS.”
“Chris Bickell, CEO of WellHive stated “Chris has excelled in delivering business value through digital modernization at VA, which is the largest network of health systems and facilities in the country. Adding this expertise to our team solidifies our position as the top Distributed Care Coordination platform in the world.”
“About WellHive – WellHive is a FedRAMP Authorized SaaS platform that solves care coordination problems for large distributed healthcare networks. With a focus on enhancing revenue cycle management and increasing scheduling efficiencies across healthcare networks, the platform is currently utilized by the Department of Veteran Affairs supporting its cloud and digital initiatives within the Veterans Health Administration.”
Source: WellHive recruits Salesforce leader Chris Faraji as its Executive Vice President, July 30, 2021. WellHive.
G2X TAKE: Small business WellHive, founded in 2017 and building on dozens of years’ experience with Healthcare-focused IT initiatives in both the public and private sector, has recruited Chris Faraji, previously responsible for extensive sales growth across VA, to focus on driving growth and overall company performance.
Prior roles include:
- Regional Vice President – Public Sector – Salesforce
- Strategic Account Executive – Public Sector – Salesforce
- Director of Corporate Strategy & Business Development – Allied Telecom Group
- Senior Federal Enterprise Software Account Executive – AINS, Inc.
- WellHive offers integrative and future-proof solutions that can support VA in its implementation of the MISSION Act including an AMCMS solution that integrates financial management, medical management, and data analytics to accurately forecast, monitor, and control the VA’s Office of Community Care’s medical services cost. More here.
- WellHive was founded by Joydip Homchowdhury, former Sr Advisor to Asst. Secy & CIO, Chief Product Officer, Open Digital Health Platform, within VA and is supported by an Advisory Council that includes LaVerne H. Council, former Assistant Secretary for the Office of Information and Technology and Chief Information Officer at the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- The company’s leadership team includes CEO Chris Bickell; CTO Ryan Donahue; and Nadhal Eadeh recent VA Intergovernmental and VSO Liasion to be Vice President of Product Marketing and Government Relations.