G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Greg Eslinger‘s almost 15 years of experience serving in progressively responsible roles with Veterans Affairs, to include providing Strategic Program and Management support to OHT and the Chief Business Office/Member Services, The Lewin Group, a Health care and Human Services Consultancy and longtime VA industry partner, has added this leader to help drive Change Management.
Prior roles include:
- Strategic Program Specialist, VHA Office of Healthcare Transformation – VA
- Director, Strategic Management – Chief Business Office/Member Services – VA
- Program Manager, Contracted Healthcare Purchasing – VA
- The Lewin Group recently added Federal Health Industry leeader, David Brown as Chief Growth Officer, named longtime VHA Program Analyst Pat Brady as Managing Consultant, and added former VA Veterans Service Representative Isaac Burrows as a Senior Consultant.
- Lewin’s technical capabilities and analytics expertise identify new ways to increase the quality of life for Veterans and their families. The company has direct, hands-on experience using VA data to uncover health issues facing Veterans and the delivery system that serves them. Source: The Lewin Group
- The Lewin Group is part of OptumServe and Optum. Optum, a wholly-owned subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group, was founded in 1996 to develop, acquire and integrate the world’s best-in-class health care information technology capabilities.