G2X TAKE: With the fiscal year end in sight, things are starting to heat up at VA, and, true to form, mission-centric T4NG SDVOSB Prime, Liberty IT Solutions, just notched another win at the Agency, this time beating out two other bidders for this three year award. This task, valued at $13M for Process Records and Knowledge Solutions support, was competed and awarded as a small business set-aside using T4NG.
- This award comes just days after Liberty beat out four to add a $23M Supply Chain Master Catalog (SCMC) task at VA, and on the heels of several other recent wins at VA, to include a $28M IAAS Cloud Hosting Solution task; a 3-year $11.4M action to support Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS) Enhancements Phase 2 requirements; and a 3-year RTLS Server Sustainment Support task.
- Two Federal health projects supported by Liberty IT Solutions, VA OI&T Lighthouse and CMS Champ, were recognized with 2019 Innovation Awards based in part on their use of modern capabilities like Salesforce and APIs to increase agency efficiency and improve overall user-experience.
- Liberty IT, easily one of the most successful T4NG Primes and one of the fastest growing SDVOSBs of this decade, was recognized as one of the top Federal Health Consulting Firms Creating a BUZZ early this year.
- This longtime partner to VA has closed out each of the last several fiscal years with a string of wins, and the addition of Federal Health Industry Leader, Sam Strulson late last year to serve as a VP for Growth and Strategic Initiatives, only further increases the odds that we will be calling their name often as we move towards September 30.
- Liberty IT solutions has been identified by Cerner as one of their key partners for the $10B VA EHR Modernization initiative.