G2X TAKE: CATHEXIS, an SDVOSB management consulting firm and growing partner to Veterans Affairs, with core competencies in data analytics, enterprise performance platforms, and training and support services, has added Halleh Seyson, an established growth-oriented and customer-focused Federal Health IT Executive with 20+ years of leadership experience to drive all aspects of Federal execution and growth.
Prior roles include:
- Group Vice President, Social & Scientific Systems
- Vice President, Health Information Technology – General Dynamics Information Technology
- Sr. Program Manager, Federal Government Systems Implementation – Booz Allen Hamilton
- In late 2018, CATHEXIS Corporation, formerly CPS Professional Services, announced that under the management of new CEO, Shawn Gundrum (formerly with CALIBRE), who acquired the company in May of 2018, CPS was rebranding to help elevate “the company’s focus on data analytics, enterprise performance platforms, training and training support”, to include a new leadership team, logo, and website. Read more here.
- In addition to being awarded the first competed task order on VA VECTOR early this year, a 5-year task to provide MDE audit support to the VBA, this ADVISOR and VECTOR Prime has been quietly adding wins to their VA portfolio, to include efforts ranging from providing site examiner services for the Center for Veterans Enterprise and Demand Management Support to their past experience providing Program Management and OSDBU Operations Support Services to the Agency.