G2X TAKE: SDVOSB Insignia Technology Services, a 9th Way Solutions Company, and a leading provider of information technology, software engineering, and instructional design and collaborative environments, just beat out two other bidders to be awarded a new 5-year task in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The task, valued at $10M, was competed and awarded as a service-disabled Veteran-owned small business set-aside action using T4NG.
- Included here is a link to an RFI VA released this past Spring for VBA Performance Testing Services to analyze and conduct performance testing of system software and hardware infrastructure changes and upgrades. More here.
- In a significant move, late last year T4NG Prime Insignia was quietly acquired by 9th Way Solutions, an emerging Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) founded by Steve and Debbie Ikirt, the well-known founders and former owners of Information Innovators Inc. (Triple-i). Remember, Triple-i, before its acquisition in 2017, was one of the largest, most successful SDVOSBs in the nation, so there is a track record of winning big here.
- This award builds on a $19M Enterprise Veterans Self-Service (EVSS) Support task Insignia was awarded just last month in support of Veterans Affairs.
- Led by CEO Steve Ikirt, and President Melissa Chapman, 9th Way was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Late last year 9th Way named established industry veteran Nancy Van Balen as VP of Growth, and just a few short months ago they added recent VA OIT Chief of Staff for Product Development Mickie Krause to the team.