G2X TAKE: Salient CRGT, a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions, was recently awarded a three-month NEDIIS bridge task in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs. This bridge action, valued at $7.2M, was awarded against T4NG.
- Salient CRGT, who acquired T4NG Prime Information Innovators, Inc. (“Triple-i”) in 2017, is a known incumbent on this effort, having been awarded a 5-year $130M task in 2016.
- Documents posted in early 2021 related to the re-compete for this contract, which seeks technical support services for VA Corporate Data Centers, VA NOC, TIC Gateways, and BPE, consisting of all technical activities necessary to design, implement, maintain, operate and improve the VA enterprise network security and network transportation services, including core, distribution and access layers, can be found here.
- Salient CRGT recently announced a formal Mentor-Protégé relationship with Digital Consultants, a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), as they look to leverage their core competencies which include information technology engineering and operations support, audiovisual systems design, engineering, installation and operations, cybersecurity, data management, and mission systems training support. More on this new relationship here.
- Led by CEO Tom Ferrando and Rebecca Miller, Sector President for Health and Civilian Agencies, Salient CRGT has made a number of key hires over the last year or so, to include adding established Federal leader Rory Schultz last Spring to serve as a new Executive Director of Strategic Programs for the Civilian Services Group, and growth-focused IT executive Mario Bazan as a VP within the Civilian Services Group.
- Salient CRGT was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.