G2X TAKE: GovernmentCIO, a service-disabled Veteran-owned consultancy and major partner to the Department of Veterans Affairs, who specializes in Federal IT Strategy, Software Development, Application Support, Cyber Security, and Agile Transformation, was just awarded a new 5-year task. Work is to provide support for the development, execution, sustainment, and maturation of core DMAD organizational business intelligence and analytics (BI&A) functions. The task, valued at $9M, was competed and awarded using T4NG as an SDVOSB set-aside action, with 5 bids received.
- A copy of the Office of Information Technology (OIT), Quality, Performance and Risk (QPR), Data Management and Analytics Directorate (DMAD) support RFI released this past Spring can be found here.
- This award builds on several recent wins at VA for GovernmentCIO, to include a $179M VA Technology Incubation Services task; a $99M Paper Mail Conversion and Management Services support task; and a contract to support Veterans Affairs Pulse Transition to SharePoint Online. These actions follow a big 2019 for GovernmentCIO at VA which saw them pick up a number of key awards to include a $69M Veteran-Facing Services Applications support task; a $28.5M Veterans Affairs OCIO Executive Support Services task; a $30M VA Veterans Legacy Memorial (VLM) Project win; and adding a Prime position on a $900M IDIQ to support the Veterans Intake, Conversion, and Communication Services (VICCS) IDIQ.
- Earlier this year, the service-disabled Veteran-owned Sprezzatura-GovernmentCIO Joint Venture acquired a Prime contract holder position on the VA T4NG IDIQ. This was clearly a big move as GovernmentCIO, who was set to lose their small business status after the upcoming re-certification, now adds a go-to partner and contract vehicle option to ensure they can maintain their status as a major partner to the Department of Veterans Affairs for years to come. More here.
- Led by CEO, Brian Moran, in addition to being recognized once again for their Astounding Growth by ringing in at #848 on the 2020 Inc.5000 list, GovernmentCIO was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Armed with Prime access on several contract vehicles and an innovative online technology magazine, event, and media arm, this fast-rising and aggressive consultancy continues to be well positioned for growth.