G2X TAKE: TechWerks, a fast growing SDVOSB with broad experience in support services, training delivery, program evaluation, and information technology, recently beat one other bidder to be awarded a 5-year task to support the Department of Veterans Affairs Corporate Senior Executive Management Office Executive Development Outreach (EDO) programs by developing a program to support newly appointed senior executives through the onboarding program. The task, valued at $9.2M, was competed and awarded using the Veteran Enterprise Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness (VECTOR) IDIQ.
- This is just the latest in a series of key wins for TechWerks in support of VA, to include being awarded a $24M Whole Health Education & Training Services IDIQ with VA; adding a multi-focused VA Coaching Program (VACP) support task; and scoring a 5-year VA OSDBU Strategic Outreach and Communication (SOC) Education and Training task.
- TechWerks has also been working to build out its leadership team of late, to include adding DHA/Air Force Analytics & Informatics leader Kevin Kaps as its new CMIO; and recruiting former Army Senior Health IT Executive Yuri Campbell to serve as VP for Strategic Initiatives.
- Led by CEO Mike Fravell, a former Defense Health Information Management System (DHIMS) Chief Technology Officer and longtime MHS IT Executive, TechWerks carries broad experience in support services, training delivery, program evaluation, and information technology and partnerships with Subject Matter Experts from academic institutions and healthcare organizations around the World.
- This fast-growing consultancy, who maintains Prime access to key contract vehicles such as the $20B CIO-SP3 SB GWAC and VA VECTOR, brings direct experience on a number of key initiatives in support of VA and DHA ranging from a recent win to support DHA’s Virtual Medical Center in Europe (VMC-E); providing VA VRM Support; serving as Prime on a contract to support Walter Reed Army Institute of Research Behavioral Health Readiness and Suicide Risk Reduction Review; and providing VA with Health Informatics Support (HIS) Professional and Technical Support. TechWerks also serves as a named partner on the $23M PSI contract award to Provide EBMS Transfusion Sustainment Services to Support DHA and on a Veterans Health Administration High Reliability Organization Support BPA award with partner Cognosante.
- TechWerks was identified as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.