G2X TAKE: TISTA, a service-disabled Veteran-owned T4NG Prime consultancy, with capabilities in Application Engineering, Consulting, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Infrastructure, and Mobility support beat out six other bidders to be awarded a 5-year task with the Department of Veterans Affairs to provide Franchise Fund Support Services. The task, valued at $733M, was awarded using T4NG.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Franchise Fund is a full service provider of common administrative support services which are broken into three major segments (information technology, financial management, and security and law enforcement). More here.
- Just some of TISTA’s recent wins with VA include a $12M Virtual VA Operations and Maintenance task; a $28M Veterans Affairs CORP TMSS task; and a VA SafeNet Two-Factor Authentication System O&M Support task.
- TISTA has been busy building out and strengthening its leadership team of late to include tapping senior program manager Ulrike Nasshan as Vice President, Deputy Operations; recruiting Sabrina Puleo for Director of Strategic Growth; and naming Joe Rhodes to be CEO.
- TISTA remains exceptionally well-positioned for growth across the broader Federal Health market, maintaining a Prime position on nearly every key contract vehicle, to include CIO-SP3 SB, T4NG, VETS II, CMS SPARC, the HHS IAAI IDIQ and CMS ADELE (See the full list here), making them an attractive firm to partner with.
- TISTA, led by a team that includes Founder Ahmed Ali; CEO Asif Ahmed; CTO Hemant Sharma; CIO Michael Roberts; and CTO – Health IT Nathan Seth, was once again among DC Metro’s Fastest-Growing Federal Health Private Companies Recognized by Inc. and they were named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Referenced IDV ID: VA11816D1005
Award ID: 36C10B21N10050019