G2X TAKE: Service-disabled Veteran-owned small business TechWerks, with broad experience in support services, training delivery, program evaluation, and information technology, and partnerships with Subject Matter Experts from academic institutions and Healthcare organizations around the World, has been awarded a new contract with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Work is to continue a strong foundation of educational content and delivery built over the past seven years, while also creating new programs and curricula to advance Whole Health in VA. The IDIQ was released on beta.SAM as an SDVOSB set-aside action, drawing two other bids.
Partners to TechWerks on this IDIQ are understood to be Guidehouse; Georgetown University; Ohio State University College of Nursing; and Legacy Holistic Health Institute.
- VHA established the Office of Patient Centered Care and Cultural Transformation (OPCC&CT) in 2011 to lead one of the most massive changes in the philosophy and process for healthcare delivery ever undertaken by an organized healthcare system. To accomplish this required a paradigm shift from problem-based disease care to Whole Health Care, based on the whole person. The objectives of this acquisition are as follows, reflecting a combination of continuing the strong foundation of educational content and delivery of the past seven years, while also creating new programs and curricula to advance Whole Health in VA. See the full solicitation here.
- Led by CEO Mike Fravell, a former Defense Health Information Management System (DHIMS) Chief Technology Officer and longtime MHS IT Executive, TechWerks carries broad experience in support services, training delivery, program evaluation, and information technology and partnerships with Subject Matter Experts from academic institutions and Healthcare organizations around the World.
- TechWerks has been having a big summer so far, picking up a number of key wins, to include a multi-focused VA Coaching Program (VACP) support task and a 5-year VA OSDBU Strategic Outreach and Communication (SOC) Education and Training task. In other news, a TechWerks joint-venture made the first round of cuts for the On-Ramp to $22.3B VA T4NG IDIQ.
- This fast growing consultancy, who maintains Prime access to key contract vehicles such as the $20B CIO-SP3 SB GWAC and VA VECTOR, brings direct experience on a number of key initiatives in support of VA and DHA ranging from providing VA VRM Support, to serving as Prime on a contract to support Walter Reed Army Institute of Research Behavioral Health Readiness and Suicide Risk Reduction Review, and providing VA with Health Informatics Support (HIS) Professional and Technical Support. TechWerks also serves as a named partner on the recent $23M PSI contract award to Provide EBMS Transfusion Sustainment Services to Support DHA and on a Veterans Health Administration High Reliability Organization Support BPA award with partner Cognosante.
- This past Spring TechWerks added former Army Senior Health IT Executive Yuri Campbell to serve as VP for Strategic Initiatives.
- TechWerks was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.