G2X TAKE: SDVOSB Blue Water Thinking, with listed services in digital Government, management and advisory services, and health and Healthcare, has been awarded a string of wins at the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) totaling over $20M.
- Blue Water Thinking beat out six other bidders to pick up a 5-year, $9M task on the National Biomedical Engineering and Professional Services (NBEAPS) IDIQ contract. Work on this IDIQ is to provide technical and professional support to biomedical engineering departments at VA medical centers, outpatient clinics, VISN offices, and the HTM Program Office to accomplish corrective and planned maintenance, professional biomedical engineering services, and project management work.
- Blue Water Thinking beat out three other bidders to be awarded a 4-year, $4M VA contract for a customer survey. The contract was awarded as an SDVOSB set-aside action using the GSA MAS contract vehicle.
- Blue Water Thinking was also awarded a 1-year contract from the VA to provide Beaudette ruling implementation support services. This contract, valued at $7M, was not competed, citing Only One Source.
- In addition to being named on the NBEAPS IDIQ, Blue Water Thinking was also recently named an awardee on the $22M VBA Office of Compensation Service Program Support Services IDIQ. Read more here.
- Blue Water Thinking was awarded a $5M GAO High Risk Professional Support contract earlier this year. This contract was awarded as an SDVOSB sole source action.
- Blue Water Thinking was founded by former VA Principal Deputy Under Secretary for Benefits, Michael Cardarelli and has quietly been building expertise, adding VA Acquisition and Business leader Tom Leney to serve as Vice President of Corporate Development and Michelle Rowe, a longtime VA Program Manager, to serve as Director.
- Blue Water Thinking was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Award ID: 36C10X21N0167
Referenced IDV ID: 36C10X21D0020
Award ID: 36C10F21F0024
Referenced IVD ID: 47QTCA20D005Z
RFP ID: 36C10X21Q0272
Award ID: 36C10X21C0060