G2X TAKE: CATHEXIS, a rapidly emerging service-disabled Veteran-owned small business management consulting firm, just beat out 27 other bidders to be awarded a 5-year single-award IDIQ contract to support the Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Transition and Economic Development (TED). The solicitation was released using beta.SAM.
- Solicitation documents related to this requirement that will provide the VA TED with a broad range of general management and business support services, including program and project management; governance and strategic integration; policy analysis; curriculum and training; and data analytics and evaluation services can be found here.
- This longtime partner to the Department of Veterans Affairs picked up several wins in support of the Agency in the last year or so, to include a Clinical Informatics and Data Management office support contract; a $9M VA VAAA Curriculum Support task; and another to provide the VA Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) with quality assurance and risk management services. These recent wins build on a broad set of past performance CATHEXIS has developed with VA that ranges from providing IAS Cost Estimate and Sharepoint support and financial and business performance auditing of vendor invoicing and billing practices related to VBA’s Medical Disability Examination contracts, to providing site examiner services for the Center for Veterans Enterprise, Demand Management Support, and Program Support for the Supply Chain Management School (SCMS).
- Last year, shortly after recruiting industry leader Halleh Seyson, CATHEXIS promoted her to serve as Chief Operating Officer. Continuing to build out its leadership, CATHEXIS has, in recent months, named John Humphrey as Senior Vice President, Growth Operations; and Joseph Smith as Vice President of Strategic Development.
- In late 2018, CATHEXIS Corporation, formerly CPS Professional Services, announced that under the management of new CEO, Shawn Gundrum, who acquired the company in May of 2018, CPS was rebranding to help elevate “the company’s focus on data analytics, enterprise performance platforms, training and training support”, to include a new leadership team, logo, and website.
- CATHEXIS was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.