G2X TAKE: Planned Systems International (PSI), a Federal Health mainstay and longtime partner to the VA with more than 30 years of experience delivering enterprise Health IT services and solutions, recently beat out 9 other bidders to be awarded a new 5-year contract. The contract was competed and awarded using GSA IT-70.
- This award builds on the extensive prior experience PSI has gained over the last decade providing comprehensive support to the VA ETS, including Independent Test and Evaluation, Software Code Quality Checking, Testing Systems Engineering & Implementation, Continuous Quality Improvement, ETS Management and Logistics Services.
- This time last year, PSI announced the expansion of its executive leadership team to include the appointment of Pamela Graff as Chief Strategy Officer and Justin Bacon to drive Growth (More here). Stephen Skarlatos was also named Chief Information Officer (CIO) this past Fall.
- In early 2019, PSI announced that it had acquired QuarterLine, a healthcare services company delivering expertise in a wide range of clinical solutions and insights, behavioral health solutions, virtual care and telemedicine solutions, and enterprise technology services to public and private-sector customers. More here.
- Led by CEO, Terry Lin and the recently promoted President of the Health Sector, Mashuqur Rahman, PSI was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- An early RFI for Enterprise Testing Service Support Services for OEHRM can be found here.