G2X TAKE: Monty D’Ambrosio will bring his two plus decades of Federal growth and program delivery support experience, to include managing an HHS account which spanned five OPDIVs, over 300 people, and over $90M in annual revenue, to this new role with CIO-SP3 SB, CMS SPARC and 8(a) STARS II Prime Unissant. In his new role he will be directing and overseeing Business Development, Strategic Planning, and Go-to Market Growth Strategy for HHS Operating Divisions.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President, Business Development – GovernmentCIO
- Vice President Health Programs – A Square Group (ASG)
- Senior Director BD and Account Manager-CMS/HHS Programs – SRA, a CSRA company
- Led by CEO, Manish Malhotra and President/Chief Growth Officer, Ken Bonner, Unissant has made several senior hires over the last year or so aimed at supporting growth, to include adding well known VA/MHS IT leader and the host of Cyber Chat on Federal News Radio, Sean Kelley, as Executive VP; and Travis Szabo as Senior Vice President supporting VA/DHA Growth.
- Unissant was identified early this year as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come. More here.
- It was recently announced that ISeeYouCare entered into a Strategic Alliance Agreement with Unissant, Inc. for its Universal Smart Health Card Data Management System. In addition to expanding ISeeYouCare’s footprint in the State and Federal Healthcare space, Unissant will also provide operational and maintenance technical support services in support of all collaborative deployments. FedHealthIT’s President, Susan Sharer, had the opportunity to sit down with Unissant President & Chief Growth Officer, Ken Bonner, for an up-close look at this innovative product. More here.
- Interview: How CIO-SP3 SB, SPARC and 8(a) STARS II Prime Unissant Succeeds at Disruption.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations by Fiscal Year for Unissant