G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage the perspective Michael Garbus can bring from his more than three decades driving enterprise Health IT initiatives and growth for some of the most successful firms in the Federal sector, TurningPoint Global, a Software Engineering Services company that specializes in Systems Integration, Business Process Improvement, Analytics, Fraud Protection, and Data Migration, adds a new Vice President to drive their Federal Health IT vertical.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President, Maximus Global Health Business Development and Solutions – Maximus
- Sector Vice President Healthcare and Compliance Programs – CGI
- Strategic Relationship Partner – Wipro Technologies, WCS
- TurningPoint maintains Prime acces to a number of key Federal Health IT contract vehicles, to include CIO-SP3 SB, 8(a) STARS II and CMS SPARC as both a Prime and as member of JV FedPoint. See the full list here.
- Over the past decade plus, TurningPoint has built out a significant portfolio and set of past performance across the broader Federal Health sector, to include direct experience supporting key initiatives such as Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES); providing CMS with contact center network services (CCNS) help desk support, and supporting Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) efforts; supporting Veterans Affairs with Network Inventory and Optimization Solution (NIOS) software, professional services and O&M support; and serving as Prime on a $100M Mobile Devices and Services Consolidation contract with the National Institutes of Health.
- The TurningPoint supported CMS National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES) project was honored as a top program delivering results at the 2018 FedHealthIT Innovation Awards.
- Led by CEO Bangalore Shivacharan; Managing Partner David Hughes; and VP for Capture and Proposal management, Lisa Poulter, TurningPoint Global was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.