G2X TAKE: TISTA, a very fast-growing service-disabled Veteran-owned T4NG Prime consultancy, with capabilities in Application Engineering, Consulting, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Infrastructure, and Mobility support, recently beat out two other bidders to be awarded a new 4-year task in support of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The task was competed and awarded as an SDVOSB set-aside action using T4NG.
- This award builds on a number of notable Prime wins for TISTA at VA in the last 12-18 months, to include a $40M Appeals Modernization Caseflow Development and Support task; a $164M Financial Services Center Program Management Support task; and a very recent Virtual VA Operations and Maintenance support task.
- In the last year or so, TISTA has made a number of senior strategic moves that seem to be paying off, to include recruiting JR Glass to serve as Chief Growth Officer, and recently promoting Joe Rhodes as their new COO.
- TISTA remains exceptionally well-positioned for growth across the broader Federal Health market, maintaining a Prime position on nearly every key contract vehicle, to include CIO-SP3 SB, T4NG, VETS II, CMS SPARC, the new HHS IAAI IDIQ and CMS ADELE (See the full list here), making them an attractive firm to partner with.
- TISTA recently posted a job posting seeking an Enterprise Solutions Architect for CMS and VA and another for a Deputy Head of Growth and Solutions with experience at CMS and VA.
- Just last month TISTA was named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of the top ten Federal customer agencies by Prime obligations for TISTA.