“This is an exciting and bittersweet time for me. I’m very happy to announce that I am taking on a new role as Chief Growth Officer for TISTA Science and Technology Corporation … I’m very excited for what 2020 and beyond will bring! Happy holidays to all and a healthy and prosperous New Year to all!”
#winning #businessdevelopment #chiefgrowthofficer
G2X TAKE: This will not be news to those who have been paying attention over the holiday break on LinkedIn, but is is clearly worth noting that this technology and consulting services provider has made yet another big hire, adding FedHealthIT100 honoree JR Glass as their Chief Growth Officer. Given his track record of winning at every stop and for some of the biggest names in town, this move clearly positions TISTA as an even more attractive partner heading into 2020.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President Health and Civil Business Unit – CSRA, a General Dynamics Company
- Vice President – eGlobalTech
- Vice President of Healthcare Programs – QSSI
- TISTA, a major partner to numerous Federal Health agencies with capabilities in Application Engineering, Consulting, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Infrastructure, and Mobility support, was recently recognized once again by Inc. as one of the rising Federal Health companies experiencing astounding growth.
- TISTA maintains a Prime position on nearly every key contract vehicle, to include CIO-SP3 SB, T4NG, VETS II, Intelligence Automation/Artificial Intelligence (IAAI) IDIQ, CMS SPARC and CMS ADELE. See the full list here.