G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Erick Iverson‘s 20 years of experience building, growing, and leading teams in the transformation of business problems into actionable strategies and enterprise applications, and his experience supporting Veterans Affairs and SPAWAR, this longtime Federal Health industry Chief Technology Officer and Architect takes on a new challenge as General Manager for TIAG’s Charleston Business Unit.
Prior roles include:
- CTO, Health Solutions – CACI
- Managing Principal and Lead Architect – Life Cycle Engineering
- Senior Manager & Chief Architect – Sapient
- TIAG has had some big success across MHS/DHA of late, to include receiving a strategic award earlier this year to support the ArmyFit website; a task to lead IT migration efforts for USUHS; another to bolster the Cybersecurity Posture in support of the U.S. Army Regional Health Command; and being recently awarded a 5-year Air Force Medical Operations Agency Medical Device Information Security Support Task.
- In 2017, TIAG Announced that Agile Six had acquired their T4NG Business Unit Supporting U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- TIAG was recently identified as one of the Federal Health firms creating a buzz.