G2X TAKE: TechWerks continues to bolster their leadership team, this time adding Kevin Kaps as their new CMIO, as they look to leverage the perspective he has gained supporting Air Force Medical and the Defense Health Agency, to include driving consistent, reliable, reproducible, and transparent Analytics for AFMRA and leading Customer Deployment Support for the Defense Health Agency.
Prior roles include:
- Director of Analytics – AFMRA – Air Force Medical Readiness Agency
- Customer Deployment Support Branch Chief – Defense Health Agency
- Chief of Process Integration – United States Air Force
- Medical Director and Deputy Chief of Medical Staff – United States Air Force
- This hire comes just a few months after TechWerks recruited former Army Senior Health IT Executive Yuri Campbell to serve as VP for Strategic Initiatives.
- Led by CEO Mike Fravell, a former Defense Health Information Management System (DHIMS) Chief Technology Officer and longtime MHS IT Executive, TechWerks carries broad experience in support services, training delivery, program evaluation, and information technology and partnerships with Subject Matter Experts from academic institutions and healthcare organizations around the World.
- TechWerks had a big close to 2020, picking up a number of key wins, to include partnering with BEAT to be awarded a $12M Contract to Support DHA’s Virtual Medical Center in Europe (VMC-E); being awarded a $24M Whole Health Education & Training Services IDIQ with VA; adding a multi-focused VA Coaching Program (VACP) support task; and scoring a 5-year VA OSDBU Strategic Outreach and Communication (SOC) Education and Training task.
- This fast-growing consultancy, who maintains Prime access to key contract vehicles such as the $20B CIO-SP3 SB GWAC and VA VECTOR, brings direct experience on a number of key initiatives in support of VA and DHA ranging from providing VA VRM Support, to serving as Prime on a contract to support Walter Reed Army Institute of Research Behavioral Health Readiness and Suicide Risk Reduction Review, and providing VA with Health Informatics Support (HIS) Professional and Technical Support. TechWerks also serves as a named partner on the recent $23M PSI contract award to Provide EBMS Transfusion Sustainment Services to Support DHA and on a Veterans Health Administration High Reliability Organization Support BPA award with partner Cognosante.
- TechWerks was recently identified as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.