Yuri’s last assignment at the U.S. Army’s Medical Center of Excellence focused on defining requirements for Virtual Health. Yuri completed two CIO Fellowships, one with the San Antonio-based Baptist Health Systems and a transition role with the Dell Medical School and UT Health Austin. As a Board Certified Healthcare Chief Information Officer, former MEDCEN CIO, Yuri enhances TechWerks already deep bench of subject matter experts, which includes other well-known veterans such as General (retired) George W.Casey, Jr., and Brigadier General (retired) Rhonda Cornum, PhD, MD.
Yuri was recently named as one of the 30 “Rising Stars in Healthcare IT” by Health Data Management and he serves as a Fellow of both the American College of Healthcare Executives and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives.
Prior roles include:
- CIO Fellowship – Dell Medical School at the University of Texas at Austin
- Capability Developer/Health IT Strategist, Health Readiness Center of Excellence, TRADOC – United States Army
- Administrative Fellow, Army-Baylor Masters of Healthcare and Business Administration Program -United States Army
- Chief Information Officer, Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center – United States Army
- Led by CEO Mike Fravell, a former Defense Health Information Management System (DHIMS) Chief Technology Officer and longtime MHS IT Executive, TechWerks carries broad experience in support services, training delivery, program evaluation, and information technology and partnerships with Subject Matter Experts from academic institutions and healthcare organizations around the World.
- In addition to having gained Prime access to key contract vehicles such as the $20B CIO-SP3 SB GWAC and VA VECTOR, TechWerks has picked up a number of wins at VA and DHA/MHS of late, to include beating out six other bidders to be awarded a 4-year TMS Training task with Veterans Affairs; a recent VA VRM Support task; a $9M contract to support Walter Reed Army Institute of Research Behavioral Health Readiness and Suicide Risk Reduction Review; and a contract with Veterans Affairs to provide Health Informatics Support (HIS) Professional and Technical Support. TechWerks also serves as a named partner on the recent $23M PSI contract award to Provide EBMS Transfusion Sustainment Services to Support DHA and the Veterans Health Administration High Reliability Organization Support BPA award with partner Cognosante.
- TechWerks was recently identified as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.