More added, July 21, 2017
G2X TAKE: While many agencies are strategically choosing to push contract actions and funding to the right, that is not the case at VA as the task orders keep flowing. Included here are a few recent awards we have not touched on yet
- TISTA beat out two other bidders to pick up a 4-year $3M task to provide Tier I and 2 Help Desk support to community care users.
- Liberty IT added yet another victory, this time it is a 2 year $4.7M task at VA to provide project management, design, development, coding, testing, software release and deployment to complete the original CRSe development project, now known as VIRP, Veterans Integrated Registries Platform.
- HMS Technologies added two related tasks, the first as they beat out 5 bidders to add a 3-year $2.9M task for VA MAP PMO support and the second, a 3-year $2.7M task at VA for MAP IV&V.
Posted June 30, 2017
G2X TAKE: For those firms supporting VA and T4NG, there are not any true slow times as the steady flow of task orders keeps coming. Included here are three more recent task awards.
- VetsEZ beat out three other bidders to pick up a 5 year task order at VA to support Messaging Administration Repository Maintenance
- Insignia Technology Services just beat out two others to add a 5 year task to provide software maintenance services for the VAs Centralized Administrative Accounting Transaction System (CAATS) Sustainment effort.
- Continuing their recent hot streak, AbleVets beat out two other bidders to pick up a 3 year $4.3M task to provide project management, requirements breakdown for sprint story refinement, design refinement, development, coding and testing for CareT.
The VA continues to spread the task order awards around, with each of the prime SDVOSB awardees having their share of success. We expect that trend to continue as the primes have now had a year in most cases to make adjustments and necessary investments. T4NG continues to be dominated by the SDVOSB primes as the rule of two remains in full effect.Tags: VA