G2X TAKE: Tantus Technologies, a leading IT consulting firm that supports mission-critical programs for Federal agencies, specializing in PMO, Health IT, Financial Management, and Tech Solutions, just beat out three other bidders to win this 5-year task with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Work is to provide Portfolio Management, Program Management, and Project Management services to support the Healthcare Quality Information System (HCQIS) applications, Enterprise System Services, and each Line of Business. This requirement was 8(a) competed using the CIO-SP3 SB GWAC.
- This win builds on the experience Tantus gained as a Prime awardee on a 5-year Portfolio, Program, and Project Management (PM3) contract they were awarded in 2016 in support of the Center for Clinical Standards & Quality Information Systems Group (ISG). Tantus brings direct experience helping “ISG write and deliver against its first-ever strategic plan, which incorporated United States Digital Services (USDS) best practices; transformed services and service delivery through the use of Human Centered Design (HCD); expanded use of open source platforms/services/tools to lower costs; and transformed the organization through leveraging the agile, cloud, and DevOps.” Source: Tantus. More here.
- This time last year Tantus recruited former CMS Data Sharing and Partnership Group Director Doug Brown to drive CMS Solutions, as they looked to take advantage of his experience gained over 25 years of public service, to include working for CMS in the Center for Clinical Standards and Quality (CCSQ), the Office of Financial Management (OFM) and the Center for Program Integrity (CPI). More here.
- In 2019, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services selected C&T Health Solutions LLC (C&T), a joint venture formed by Cyber Security Solutions (CSS) and Tantus Technologies, as a Prime awardee of the Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractor. More here.
- Led by CEO, Buck Keswani, Tantus has seen their fair share of success across HHS and CMS in particular, while maintaining a set of Prime contract vehicle options that include CMS SPARC, CIO-SP3 SB and 8(a) STARS II. More here.
- This time last year the Washington Post noted Tantus as one of the Top Workplaces in the Washington D.C. area, and they were identified on the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector for years to come. More here.