G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Sam Strulson’s experience gained as a senior executive leading operations and business development for some of the bigger names in the Federal Health sector, Liberty IT Solutions has added this well-known leader to serve as a new Vice President leading Growth and Strategic Initiatives.
Sam Strulson will bring perspective gained from his previous roles as a P&L Leader responsible for growing and operating a VA Portfolio and overseeing lines of business, to include components within the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and DHS.
Prior roles include:
- Executive Director, Health Programs – ManTech International Corporation
- Vice President – Irving Burton Associates (IBA)
- Liberty IT was identified as one of the Federal Health Consulting Firms Creating a Buzz in the 1st Half of 2018.
- Other notable wins of late at VA include an $88M Enrollment Health Benefits Determination System Modernization task; a Standards Terminology Services (STS) Support Task; a $28M IAAS Cloud Hosting Solution task; and two very recent awards support CPRS and GENESIS 2.
- Liberty IT added former VA Operations lead Ramsey Frank early this summer.