G2X TAKE: Established Federal Health Growth Executive, Tiphanie Forst will bring recent experience as an executive with Cerner, with responsibility for driving client adoption and for expanding Federal health business, to include leading growth and strategic development planning, capture execution, and business and proposal operations, to her new role as a SVP with this fast-rising woman-owned small business.
Prior roles include:
- Senior Executive, US Federal Accounts – Cerner
- VP, Business Development – Comprehensive Health Services
- Group Senior Director, Proposals, Health Solutions – Leidos
- SeKON has made a number of hires of late to include adding industry leader Jerry Parsons to oversee PEO Defense Healthcare Management Systems contract; longtime Cerner technology leader Charles Palmer; and Theodora Petrakis as Vice President, Strategy and Business Development Operations.
- The company was recently awarded a $32M add on to its engineering, cybersecurity and configuration management contract in support of the Program Executive Office (PEO) – Defense Healthcare Management Systems (DHMS).
- SeKON currently has a job posting for a Cerner Implementation Lead to support Defense Healthcare Management Systems (DHMS).
- Led by CEO, Angela Wilson, SeKON was recently noted as one of the Rising Federal Health Leaders Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth and based on the recent moves is #onetowatch.