G2X TAKE: Continuing to pour through the slew of awards to close out FY2021, here we note several wins for service-disabled Veteran-owned small business Sprezzatura-GovernmentCIO JV – a partnership between GovernmentCIO and Sprezzatura Management Consulting.
- Joint Venture Sprezzatura-GovernmentCIO beat out two other bidders to win a 5-year, $2.6M task from the Department of Veterans Affairs to provide Privacy Records Assessment Data Analytics and Risk support services. This task was competed against the T4NG contract vehicle.
- The JV also beat out 3 other bidders to win a 4-year, $4.5M Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) VoIP task. The task was awarded as an SDVOSB set-aside action using the T4NG contract vehicle.
- They also recently beat out six other bidders to be awarded a 4 ½-year $5.3M task to provide Veterans Affairs Central Office Information Technology Operation support services. This was also awarded as an SDVOSB set-aside action using T4NG.
- In early 2020 it was announced that the Sprezzatura-GovernmentCIO Joint Venture had acquired the Veterans Affairs Operating Division from Intelligent Waves LLC, in the process novating its T4NG Prime contract. More on that acquisition is available here.
- Led by Joe Cosentino, and Ned Struzziero, Sprezzatura is by no means a new face to the Department of Veterans Affairs. In addition to having secured a Prime spot on the $25B VA VECTOR IDIQ, the company maintains a broad set of past performance in support of the Agency, ranging from Enterprise Business Support Services (EBSS) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) support to providing support for VA’s Chapter 33 project and insurance claim and financial applications at the VA Financial Service Center.
- GovernmentCIO itself has had significant success at VA with recent wins to include a $150M VA Portfolio, Product Line, and Product Management Support task win; a Data Management and Analytics Division (DMAD) Support task; a $179M VA Technology Incubation Services task; a $99M Paper Mail Conversion and Management Services support task; and a $35M VBA Electronic Mail Management Services task.
- Building out its team, GovCIO recently recruited VA Veterans’ Experience Services lead Daniel Higgins to be Sr. Portfolio Director.
- Earlier this year GovernmentCIO announced it had agreed to acquire Salient CRGT (“SCRGT”), a leading provider of data analytics, cloud, agile software development, cybersecurity, and infrastructure solutions to U.S. national security, federal civilian, and federal health agencies. More here.
- Sprezzatura and GovernmentCIO were named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Referenced IDV ID: VA11816D1020
Award ID: 36C10B21N10200007
Award ID: 36C10B22N10200008
Award ID: 36C10B22N10200009