G2X TAKE: SDVOSB 9th Way Insignia, a leading provider of information technology, software engineering, and instructional design and collaborative environments, has recruited longtime Federal Operations lead Greg Rankin to be Executive Director Of Operations.
Greg recently supported DevSecOps Governance Risk and Compliance and Service Management with Veterans Affairs.
Prior roles include:
- Director, Service Management Office – U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Chief Enterprise Operations – USCIS
- Director Datacenter Operations – U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- In a significant move late in 2019, T4NG Prime Insignia was quietly acquired by 9th Way Solutions, an emerging Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) founded by Steve and Debbie Ikirt, the well-known founders and former owners of Information Innovators Inc. (Triple-i). Remember, Triple-i, before its acquisition in 2017, was one of the largest, most successful SDVOSBs in the nation, so there is a track record of winning big here.
- Led by CEO Steve Ikirt, President Melissa Chapman, and VP of Growth Nancy Van Balen 9th Way was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.