G2X TAKE: Continuing their significant hiring spree, this CMS SPARC, VA T4NG, CIO-SP3 and Alliant 2 Prime has added yet another senior growth executive to their team, recruiting well-known Enterprise Transformation and Modernization leader Atacan Donmez to serve as Senior Vice President where he will be responsible for management and growth of the Federal Civilian Services business unit. As we have stated on multiple occasions, investments do not guarantee success, but they do signify intent and what is clear here is that Salient CRGT is a company who is gearing up for growth in the years ahead.
Prior roles include:
- Director – CSRA (Acquired by GDIT)
- Senior Director – eGlobalTech
- Senior Vice President – Converge Networks Corporation
- Salient CRGT has recently added several big names to their team, to include recruiting:
- Industry veteran Rebecca Miller as Sector President for the Health & Civilian Agencies Unit;
- Fiona Barshow as Vice President of Business Development;
- Stephanie Love as a Vice President for Business Development;
- Cindy Bishop, as senior Business Developer and Client Partner; And More Here.
- Recently noted as one of the Federal Health Consulting Firms Creating a Buzz in the 1st Half of 2018
- Acquired fast-rising Federal Health IT firm, Information Innovators, Inc. (“Triple-i”), in early 2017