G2X TAKE: This is a big get for the team at Salient CRGT as they recruit senior executive Dorisa Harris who brings experience delivering management consulting, enterprise-based Health IT solutions, and process management services for numerous OpDivs across HHS, along with direct experience driving operations and growth across nearly every NIH institute, to include NIAID, NHLBI, NIDA, NCI, NINDS, NHGRI, NICHD, NIDCD, NIH OD (RCDC, OBA), NLM (Medline, NCBI), NIAMS, and NIMH.
Prior roles include:
- VP, Health & Information Management Division – CALIBRE Systems, Inc.
- Senior Vice President – Information Management Consultants
- As a Senior Vice President at Information Management Consultants, Dorisa served as a senior member of the executive team and was a key figure responsible for driving their success at NIH, which led to their being acquired by CALIBRE in 2015.
- Salient CRGT, who acquired fast-rising Federal Health IT firm, Information Innovators, Inc. (“Triple-i”), in early 2017, has made a number of strategic hires over the past year or so, to include adding industry veteran Rebecca Miller as Sector President for the Health & Civilian Agencies Unit; Cindy Bishop, as senior Business Developer and Client Partner; recruiting well-known Enterprise Transformation and Modernization leader Atacan Donmez to serve as Senior Vice President; and adding Eric Kurzhals as SVP & Chief Technology Officer, Health and Civilian Agencies Division.
- FDA’s Office of Regulatory Affairs and Salient CRGT were recently recognized with a 2019 FedHealthIT Innovation Award for the FDA Data Dashboard. Salient CRGT’s Rebecca Miller was also honored as a 2018 Impact Award Winner in Federal Technology & Consulting.
- Salient CRGT was recognized as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ.