G2X TAKE: It has only been a month since the announcement that Industry veteran Rebecca Miller had been recruited to serve as Salient CRGT Sector President for the Health & Civilian Agencies, but this executive team, and this new leader, appear to be wasting little time making their mark as this CMS SPARC, VA T4NG, CIO-SP3 and Alliant 2 Prime is quietly stockpiling senior talent who bring proven experience driving growth efforts for some of the biggest names in town.
Looking to leverage this firm’s long list of contract vehicles and capabilities in areas such as health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cybersecurity, and infrastructure solutions, the leadership team at Salient CRGT has recently added several big names to their team, to include:
- Industry veteran Fiona Barshow who has joined as Vice President of Business Development, where she will bring her years of experience leading new business capture and growth, both strategically and tactically, for programs spanning the Federal Health and Civilian markets.
- Veteran Capture and Growth leader Stephanie Love, who recently joined Salient CRGT as a Vice President for Business Development.
- Cindy Bishop, a senior Business Developer and Client Partner with over twenty years of experience in bringing IT and services to the Federal Health & Civilian Sector.
- Looking to take advantage of his experience providing leadership on strategic business capture and IT initiatives, Allen Deitz was recruited this summer as a new Executive VP for the Growth Enablement Team.
- Lastly, Price Strategy, Competitive Analysis, and Price-to-Win expert, Tareq Almuhaya, who was recruited to serve as Salient CRGT’s Vice President for Price Strategy.
We are only covering Health here, but we are seeing this group make similar hires in other areas of their business. We should note that these moves are in addition to seeing several longtime Salient CRGT (and former Triple-i) operations executives, such as Edward Schmitt and Stephen Goehler, promoted to Senior Vice President and asked to take on more strategic roles within the organization.
As we have stated on multiple occasions, investments do not guarantee success, but they do signify intent and what is clear here is that Salient CRGT is a company who is gearing up for growth in the years ahead. Partners and competitors alike should be taking note. #onetowatch