G2X TAKE: SAIC, a leading Fortune 500® technology integrator focused on solving our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges across the Federal sector, and a longtime partner to the National Institutes of Health, was recently awarded this new 5-year task to provide metadata development, curation, harmonization, and program support services. The task, valued at $11.4M, was awarded using CIO-SP3 and is identified as funded by the National Cancer Institute.
- This award builds on the momentum SAIC has gained in support of NIH of late, to include adding a Prime role on the NIH Business and Professional Support Services II IDIQ and a $214M NIH NHLBI IT Support Services BPA win.
- Earlier this year SAIC made huge news when they acquired Unisys Federal for $1.2 Billion, but this was just the latest in a string of strategic actions for this group, to include the $2.5B acquisition of CIO-SP3, OASIS, and Alliant 2 Prime Engility in 2018 , who brought with them a significant set of past performance in support of FDA and numerous Federal Health agencies.
- Diana Ceban, VP of Health Civilian Markets for SAIC was recently recognized as an inductee into the inaugural FedHealthIT Hall of Fame, recognition for the impact she and the other inductees are making within the Federal Health community and in support of Federal Health missions. More here.
- SAIC recently recruited Dee Dee Helfenstein as Executive Vice President, Chief Strategic Growth Officer.
- This past October SAIC announced their launch of an R3 Solution Suite to Help Government Agencies Respond to New Demands Presented by the COVID-19 Pandemic. More here.
- SAIC was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.