G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage Stephanie Marsden Bidstrup’s over 19 years of experience helping Federal clients with diverse missions and complex operations transform through process and technical innovation, leading Fortune 500® technology integrator SAIC adds a new Vice President for Strategic Business Development.
Stephanie brings experience overseeing a portfolio of complex contracts/programs supporting the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, and prior experience shaping, capturing, launching and growing a new telehealth practice group to serve the needs of Federal clients.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President – Booz Allen Hamilton
- Principal, Federal Healthcare Account, Civilian Government – Booz Allen Hamilton
- Senior Associate – Booz Allen Hamilton
- This is just the latest in a series of strategic hires and promotions for SAIC to include recruiting Dee Dee Helfenstein as Executive Vice President, Chief Strategic Growth Officer; and the recent addition of former HHS Security Program Lead Shannon Dillon to serve as a Business Development Director driving HHS Growth. SAIC also recently tapped Michael Scruggs to be Senior VP of Artificial Intelligence.
- SAIC has also made news on the acquisition front to include last year when they acquired Unisys Federal for $1.2 Billion; and the $2.5B acquisition of CIO-SP3, OASIS, and Alliant 2 Prime Engility in 2018 , who brought with them a significant set of past performance in support of FDA and numerous Federal Health agencies.
- This past October SAIC announced their launch of an R3 Solution Suite to Help Government Agencies Respond to New Demands Presented by the COVID-19 Pandemic. More here.
- SAIC, focused on solving our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges across the Federal sector, was named to the list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- We should also note that Diana Ceban, VP of Health Civilian Markets for SAIC was an inductee into the inaugural FedHealthIT Hall of Fame, recognizing the impact she and the other inductees are making within the Federal Health community and in support of Federal Health missions. More here.