G2X TAKE: Armed with a growing set of past performance at Veterans Affairs, Prometheus Federal Services (PFS), an EDWOSB and SDVOSB with stated expertise in Healthcare IT, health education, strategy, and operations, change management, and business transformation, has recruited Greg Smallwood to serve as their new President.
Given his past experience leading multiple large-scale, complex engagements supporting and advising VA business transformation and customer experience programs with the MyVA Task Force, the Modernization Office, and the Veteran Experience Office, for a highly successful VA partner, Smallwood should be in a position to hit the ground running.
Prior roles include:
- Principal – Atlas Research
- Chief of Staff – Atlas Research
- Staff Sergeant – USMC Wounded Warrior BN
- Led by Founder and CEO, Carriann Campbell, PFS serves the Federal health and social services sectors with expertise in management, Healthcare IT, health education, strategy and operations, planning and technical assistance, change management, Healthcare improvement, and business transformation. Source: PFS
- PFS established a Mentor-Protégé Agreement between Atlas Research (Mentor) and PFS which was approved on October 16, 2017. Source: PFS
- The company’s past performance at VA includes Rural Health Clinical Skills Training contract with Women’s Health Services within Veterans Health Administration (VHA) and a $4.3 million contract by VHA, to support Health Services Research & Development (HSR&D) and the VA Quality Enhancement Research Initiative (QUERI).