G2X TAKE: Fresh off the recent award of a three-year contract to support the eMedicare initiative within the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Office of Communications, comes word that Oddball, an SDVOSB technology solutions firm dedicated to digital modernization of Federal services, has recruited Jason Cullum, a well-known industry leader and three-time FedHealthIT100 award winner, to serve as a new Vice President of Federal Health.
Jason brings with him more than two decades of experience gained driving growth and delivery for a number of the top Federal Health IT companies, the last 13 years of which were spent working directly with various organizations within the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Prior roles include:
- Associate Partner, GBS – IBM
- Director, Healthcare Solutions – Ventech Solutions
- Account Manager – Northrop Grumman
- Oddball, who was recently awarded a $15M 3-year CMS Medicare Authenticated Experience (MAX) Contract, is a familiar face to the Agency, with direct past experience providing support to CMS on such programs as Healthcare.gov, where they built APIs to power these consumer-facing applications, as well as modern tooling that includes scripted, automated deployment processes and authentication service for unified login across CMS. More here.
- This recent interview with Jason and the d8 Group focuses on providing important insights on doing business with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. More here.
- OddBall is one of 16 agile digital services firms that came together last year to form the Digital Services Coalition to bring innovation and agility to Government IT contracting.
- Led by CEO Travis Sorensen, recognized early this year as one of 36 Change Agent Awardees who are disrupting the Federal landscape, Oddball made big news in the Federal Health sector this time last year as they secured their first Prime Federal award, a $78M Veteran-Facing Services Platform (VSP) support contract win. More here. On a related note, we should mention that Oddball recently made the first cut for the on-ramp for the $22.3B VA T4NG IDIQ. Details here.
- Oddball was named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.