G2X TAKE: While Veterans Affairs has seen its fair share of executives coming and going in 2017 under the new administration, industry has experienced much of the same. Included here are a few recent industry movements from some of the leading primes supporting VA that you may have missed.
- Fresh of their year-making $785M VBMS, IAM, and CH33 Infrastructure Support Services (VICHISS) task award, By Light has added Industry Health and Cyber Security leader, Kamal Hossain, to serve as a new VP.
- A week after the announcement that Grant Thornton recruited former VA CIO, LaVerne Council, comes word that former VA Acting Associate Deputy Assistant Secretary for Security Operations and veteran Cyber Security Senior Executive, Don Sheehan, has also joined Grant Thornton.
- Former SPAWAR Chief Timothy Johnson has been recruited as a new Vice President for SDVO, OBXtek
- Veteran VA Growth Exec, James Younts has joined DLH Corporation as their new Senior Director for Corporate BD and Capture
- SDVOSB Trilogy Federal has recruited rising growth exec, Kila Thomas as their new Director Of Business Development
- Former Performix and Sigma Health President, Wasfi Alnabki, takes on new role as VP for LMI
And a couple promotions
- Shobhit Karanwal was recently promoted to serve as Chief Business Development Officer for Planned Systems International
- FedHealthIT100 awardee, Sara Byrd is now Senior Vice President for Business Development at Intelligent Waves LLC
The G2X team works hard to keep on top of all of the action, but this is a hard group to track of. Have you made a big hire or big move recently? We always want to hear about it. Shoot us an email at email@example.com