G2X TAKE: Looking to leverage their broad set of Prime contract vehicles, this woman-owned small business, who brings expertise in areas such as Agile, DevSecOps, UI/UX, Cloud engineering and business analytics, is building their growth team, with the latest addition, veteran Health IT & Civilian industry leader, Lisa Gardner to drive business development.
Lisa brings to Pyramid her experience as a leader with Big 5 consulting roots and 20 years’ experience primarily in the Government IT services industry, along with a track record of supporting several highly successful small and large Federal Health IT and consulting firms.
Prior roles include:
- Vice President, Health IT – Technatomy
- Vice President – Engility
- Managing Consultant – Pivotal Insight
Pyramid does not appear to be done yet as, per Lisa’s recent LinkedIn post, “Excited to join Pyramid Systems this week. First order of business – hiring for my team! Looking for a great IDIQ manager for a high potential, high visibility position to drive growth!”
- Over the past year, Pyramid has also added Brian Brennan as Sr. Vice President for Client Operations, and Rajiv Kadayam as Chief Technology Officer.
- Co-Founded by President Sherry Hwang and CEO, Jeff Hwang, Pyramid has an extensive portfolio of Government contract vehicles, to include Prime positions on CMS SPARC, 8(a) STARS II and Alliant SB to name a few. See the full list here.