“Planned Systems International, Inc. (PSI) announced today that it has acquired ProSphere Tek, Inc. (ProSphere), a market-leading technology integrator delivering digital modernization services and technical solutions to federal government customers. This acquisition expands PSI’s current contract and customer portfolio, adds critical capabilities in cyber security and health IT operations with their expertise in network/cloud operations and large-scale customer service centers, and strengthens the company’s commitment to the military community, including the nation’s Veterans.”
“Headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia, ProSphere was founded in 2006 and is known for its ability to help its federal government customers design and maintain their mission-critical systems, support datacenter operations, and migrate business services to public clouds. ProSphere has a strong culture of investing in its employees and is committed to serving its communities, its families, our Veterans, and their families.”
“We are proud to welcome ProSphere into the PSI family,” said Terry Lin, CEO of PSI. “This acquisition is a win-win for both companies, which share a similar corporate culture including a deep commitment to our customers, employees, community, and the Nation’s veterans. This is an important building block to both organizations, offering access to strategic customers and contract vehicles as we continue to deliver digital transformation that improves the delivery of healthcare, and maintain a top-notch, engaged workplace for our employees…”
Source: PSI Acquires ProSphere to Enhance its Position as a Health IT Leader, July 22, 2021. GlobeNewswire.
G2X TAKE: This Federal Health mainstay and longtime partner to the VA, with more than 30 years of experience delivering enterprise Health IT services and solutions, has acquired this service-disabled Veteran-owned IT services provider and T4NG Prime, adding capabilities in cyber security and health IT operations, expertise in network/cloud operations and large-scale customer service centers, and strengthening the company’s commitment to the Military community.
- Building on extensive prior experience PSI has gained over the last decade providing comprehensive support to the VA ETS, including Independent Test and Evaluation, Software Code Quality Checking, Testing Systems Engineering & Implementation, Continuous Quality Improvement, ETS Management and Logistics Services, last Spring they were awarded a notable $149M VA Enterprise Testing Service Support Services contract.
- Led by CEO, Terry Lin and President of the Health Sector, Mashuqur Rahman, PSI was named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- ProSphere recently announced a Partnership with Joint Strategic Technologies, a service-disabled, Veteran-owned, SBA 8(a), women-owned small business. More here.
- ProSphere was named to the 10th Washington Business Journal’s List of Largest Cybersecurity Companies in Greater D.C.; ranked 7th on Washington Business Journal’s List of Largest Veteran-Owned Companies in Greater D.C.; and recently ranked 49th on Washington Business Journal’s List of Largest Government Technology Contractors in Greater D.C.
- ProSphere has easily been one of the fastest growing and most successful SDVOSB firms for this decade with a recent VA win of a $14M Enterprise Messaging, Collaboration, Authentication and Office 365 Services Support Task and they were named to the updated list of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.