G2X TAKE: Beating out three other bidders, ProSphere, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned IT services provider and major partner to the Department of Veterans Affairs, that advances health and information technology (IT) in 13 Federal Government agencies in over 24 states nationwide, was recently awarded a new 5-year task to support Veterans Affairs. The task, valued at $10M, was competed as a service-disabled Veteran-owned small business set-aside using T4NG.
- The mission of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs diversity and inclusion program is to grow a diverse workforce and cultivate an inclusive work environment, where employees are fully engaged and empowered to deliver the outstanding services to our Nation’s Veterans, their families, and beneficiaries. More here.
- Just last month ProSphere was awarded a $17M VA PIV Systems Support task to provide Personal Identity Verification Systems O&M, sustainment, and engineering support services.
- ProSphere made several hires in 2019 to support continued growth at VA and across the broader Federal market, to include adding Bob Phoebus as Chief Growth Officer; adding industry leader Gary Ricketts as their new Chief Service Delivery Officer; and recruiting experienced Proposal Management Professional Nathan Danforth.
- This T4NG Prime, and the lone T4 On-Ramp awardee, has easily been one of the fastest growing and most successful SDVOSB firms for this decade and they were recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- Late last year ProSphere was named DOL 2019 Platinum Medallion Award winner for its exceptional commitment to hiring Veterans.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligated funds for ProSphere for FY15-FY19.