G2X TAKE: Beating out one other bidder, Perspecta, a major Federal Health technology and consulting firm that can lay claim to 14,000 engineers, analysts, investigators and architects, with offerings in mission services, digital transformation and enterprise operation, builds on a growing relationship and set of past performance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, adding a 5-year task award to provide Data Center Managed Service Migration support. This task was competed and awarded using CIO-SP3.
- Perspecta is a very familiar and longtime partner to the CDC with this award building on a strategic single-award Geospatial Research, Analysis, and Services Program (GRASP) BPA they added in support of the Agency in late 2018. Work under this award was to support the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and CDC/ATSDR public health partners to respond to public health threats using spatial data analysis and communication capabilities to effectively analyze location and health information. More here.
- More recently, the CDC and Perspecta partnered to develop the CDC COVID Data Tracker, a publicly available series of COVID-19 data dashboards, including dynamically updated maps, charts and tables. In addition to the Data Tracker and internal dashboards, Perspecta provides continuous support of ad-hoc mapping and analysis requests from the CDC EOC for one-off maps or spatial analysis needed for coronavirus response. More here.
- Perspecta, formed as a result of a 2018 merger of DXC Public Sector (former EDS/HP Enterprise), Vencore (to include Vencore Labs, also formerly known as Bell Labs), and KeyPoint, carries forward a rich heritage of supporting the Federal Government and the Federal Health sector in particular.
- Joining longtime Federal Health and CDC Client Exec Paul Calame, Perspecta has made a number of strategic hires in the last year or two to support growth, to include recruiting FedHealthIT100 award winner, Todd Pantezzi as VP for Federal Health Growth in 2018.
- Perspecta was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.