G2X TAKE: Fresh off picking up a big $155M VistA maintenance and support task order win at VA, Perspecta has added established corporate development executive Hitesh Vashistha, as they look to leverage his expertise in conceptualizing, analyzing, and executing strategic growth initiatives and experience providing business development leadership across the Federal health market for some of the biggest names in town.
Prior roles include:
- Senior Vice President, Corporate Business Development – ICF
- Vice President – ICF
- Strategic Capture Manager – Northrop Grumman
- Perspecta, a new Federal Health behemoth formed as a result of a 2018 merger of DXC Public Sector (former EDS/HP Enterprise), Vencore (to include Vencore Labs, also formerly known as Bell Labs), and KeyPoint, brings a rich heritage of supporting the Federal Health sector.
- Perspecta has been aggressively stockpiling senior Federal Health growth leaders, to include recently recruiting 2019 FedHealthIT100 Honoree Mike Vogel and 2019 FedHealthIT100 Honoree Todd Pantezzi as a VP leading Federal Health Growth efforts across DHA, VA, and HHS.
- Perspecta was recently named as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ.