Notice ID: 75N97020Q00052
The purpose of this acquisition is to provide technical and non-technical professional support services that will ensure the secure, always-on availability of identity, credential, and access management services that are needed for NIH to function in the digital age.
The contractor professional support team must be highly qualified, knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated subject matter experts to design, operate, maintain, and deliver secure and reliable IAM services, including cybersecurity services to maintain the Authority to Operate (ATO) of the CIT IAM general support system (GSS) as a High system.
The Contractor shall furnish all the necessary personnel, materials, services, and facilities—except as otherwise specified herein—and otherwise do all the things necessary for or incident to the performance of the work as set forth below, including:
- Provide professional services for the development, operations, maintenance, and cybersecurity support for the assured delivery of NIH identity, credential, and access management systems, services, functions, and capabilities; and
- Provide a program management office for the CIT IAM Services Program that ensures the efficient and effective delivery of services, project tasks, and requests for information…
The Contractor shall provide CIT IAM Services with technical and cybersecurity expertise and professional support services in the development, operations, maintenance, and security of the functional and operational capabilities for all identity, credential, and access management systems and services for which CIT IAM Services is responsible or for which CIT IAM Services becomes responsible during the execution of this TO. This includes but is not limited all activities required to operate and maintain the CIT IAM general support system (GSS) as a system with a FIPS 199 security categorization concluded of High, as well as those cybersecurity activities associated with continuous monitoring and improvement of the system including but not limited to maintenance of SA&A documentation, conduct of required contingency plan testing and documentation, and all other artifacts required to maintain an ATO for the CIT IAM GSS.
The Contractor shall provide technical expertise and professional support services for development, operations, maintenance, and security associated with identity, credential, and access management services, functions, and capabilities exemplified by but not limited to:
- Creation and lifecycle management of digital identities;
- Synchronization of identity data among systems;
- Real-time access to correct and complete information about people affiliated with NIH using multiple protocols…