Notice ID: W9124921R0002MHSS
Related Notice: W9124921R0002
This is a non-personal services contract to provide Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT) services to the Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center (DDEAMC).
DDEAMC provides medical support to 3,000+ active duty military members, 2,000+ family members, and a substantial number of retirees at Ft. Gordon and its remote clinics. Additionally, healthcare support is provided and maintained for the surrounding Central Savannah River Area (CSRA), Charlie Norwood Veteran’s Administration Medical Center (CNVAMC), Georgia Regents University (GRU) and Doctor’s Hospital.
capabilities onsite in support of healthcare delivery systems within DDEAMC consisting forty-five (45) outlying clinics. This includes Rodriguez Army Health Clinic (RAHC) Fort Buchanan, Puerto Rico and Southern Command (SOUTHCOM), Miami, FL and its sub-unified command operationally assigned to Special Operations Command South (SOCSOUTH), Homestead Air Reserve Base, FL and Camp Shelby, Hattiesburg, MS.
This effort includes duties in support of the CSC, Web Development, Networking, Project Management, Cyber Security and Medical Photography for DDEAMC and its supported locations.
- 1 CSC Support Services
- Program Support Manager Services
- Technical Support Services
- Information Technology Logistical Support Services
- IT Service Management (ITSM) Services
- Assistant Security Center Configuration Management (ASCCM) Services
- Risk Management Services
- Project Management Services
- Website Programming Services
- SharePoint Administration Services
- Medical Illustration Services
- Graphics Artist Services
- Communications Cable Installation Services