G2X TAKE: Beating out three other bidders, Octo Consulting, a fast growing provider of technology solutions, recently added a new 5-year contract in continued support of the HHS Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration and their mission to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America’s communities. The contract was competed and awarded full and open using GSA IT-70.
- Some recent significant wins across HHS: Octo was awarded a $75M NIH NCI IT Infrastructure Support Services contract this past Fall and tacked on a Prime award on the $45M NIH Business and Professional Support Services II IDIQ early this year. These awards came on the heels of several other notable awards of late, to include a heavily contested HHS SAMHSA Application Development Support Services contract; adding their first DHA award, a DCoE IM/IT Support Task; as well as gaining a Prime position on a new Agile BPA at CMS.
- 2019 FedHealthIT100 award honoree Jay Shah, who has been leading operations and growth of their Federal Health portfolio of business, was promoted to serve as Octo’s new Chief Operating Officer early this year and they and recently added Leslie Siddeley, as a Senior Director driving Federal Health Growth.
- Octo was identified as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ early this year.
- This past Spring, Octo announced that they had partnered with an established private equity firm who brings a proven history of successful investments in the Government services and technology sectors.
- FedHealthIT’s Executive Vice President, Susan Sharer sat down recently with Cesar Tavares, Octo Consulting Group’s Sr. Director of Technology, to discuss a recent blockchain initiative at HHS. Read More Here.
- Octo currently has a job opening for a Federal Health P&L lead to grow and develop new business opportunities within the Company’s current Federal Health Portfolio (NIH, CMS, AHRQ, SAMHSA, DHA, FDA, HHS HQ).