G2X TAKE: Looking to take advantage of Harold Poston’s 20+ years of experience in leadership positions, his demonstrated record of exceeding revenue and profitability goals and experience leading large (200+ staff) programs and projects in the areas of IT program management, IT Transformation, Strategic Planning, Enterprise System Integration, as well as CIO/CTO Support Services, Octo Consulting Group recently recruited this established Business Development and Operations Executive as a new Vice President.
Prior roles include:
- Principal – Booz Allen Hamilton
- Signal Officer – US Army
- Some recent significant wins across HHS: Octo was recently awarded a $17M HHS SAMHSA Infrastructure Support Services task; added a $75M NIH NCI IT Infrastructure Support Services contract this past Fall; scored a $4M EATS Agile Coaching and Support task; and tacked on a Prime award on the $45M NIH Business and Professional Support Services II IDIQ early this year. These awards came on the heels of several other notable awards of late, to include a heavily contested HHS SAMHSA Application Development Support Services contract; adding their first DHA award, a DCoE IM/IT Support Task; as well as gaining a Prime position on a new Agile BPA at CMS.
- 2019 FedHealthIT100 award honoree Jay Shah, who had been leading operations and growth of their Federal Health portfolio of business, was promoted to serve as Octo’s new Chief Operating Officer early this year and they recently added Leslie Siddeley, as a Senior Director driving Federal Health Growth.
- Octo was identified as one of the Federal Health consulting firms creating a BUZZ early this year.
- This past Spring, Octo announced that they had partnered with an established private equity firm who brings a proven history of successful investments in the Government services and technology sectors.
- FedHealthIT’s Executive Vice President, Susan Sharer sat down recently with Cesar Tavares, Octo Consulting Group’s Sr. Director of Technology, to discuss a recent blockchain initiative at HHS. Read More Here.