G2X TAKE: Looking to build on their broad Federal footprint, NikSoft, a small business whose focus is providing innovative software and efficient solutions to the Federal Government, recently added established Federal Health and Defense Health business development leader, Scott Turner.
In his new role, Scott will be responsible for building the team’s sales processes from start to finish, to include providing oversight of the BD-Capture team, revenue growth, strategic customers and teaming development, new customer acquisition, and revenue retention across existing accounts.
Prior roles include:
- Senior Director Business Development, Defense Health Solutions Group – Leidos
- Director of Business Development, HealthCare Vertical-Public Sector – Red Hat
- Senior Director of Business Development, DoD/Civilian Healthcare Vertical – IntelliDyne, LLC
- Led by Founder and CEO Manesh Gupta, NikSoft maintains past performance that cuts across DoD and FedCiv, to include recent experience as a Prime providing technical support services in the area of program support for the migration of the Defense Health System Services (DHSS) systems and applications from the existing operating environments and hardware to the DISA provided operating environments and hardware to align with DHSS chief technology officer (CTO). See the full list of clients here.
- Given the perspective and set of relationships Scott brings to the table, combined with the broad set of Prime contract vehicles NikSoft maintains ranging from 8(a) STARS II and OASIS to SeaPort-NxG, we would expect to see this group in the conversation even more as both a partner and potential competitor moving forward.
A snapshot of the Prime Obligations by Funding Account for NikSoft is included below: