G2X TAKE: Deloitte, a global consulting and advisory services leader and major partner to the National Institutes of Health closes 2020 with several new task wins in support of the Agency. Some of the recent wins include:
- Securing a 3-year $12M task to provide the NIH Center for Scientific Review (CSR) with security, analytics and automation support services. This task was awarded on CIO-SP3.
- Adding a 3-year strategic planning and user design and experience task win. This task was also awarded on CIO-SP3.
- This is in addition to several other wins ranging from supporting OD IT profile modernization efforts and providing IT Support services to the NIH Center for Information Technology (CIT), to providing COVID-19 Project Management Support to the Office of the Director and for Community Engagement on Trans-NIH Therapeutics and Vaccine Trials, and NIDA Administrative Supplements Module System Development.
- This string of task wins come on the heels of securing Prime awards with the National Institutes of Health on a pair of significant contract vehicles in 2020 – a $150M Biomedical Information Management and Analytic Support IDIQ and a Mission Alignment IT Support BPA.
- Last Fall Deloitte recruited NIH Data Science Advisor and co-founder and leader of the NIH Data Commons Vivien Bonazzi, Ph.D. as a managing director and chief biomedical data scientist within the government and public services practice.
- Deloitte Consulting Principal and IT Transformation leader Kerri Maloney was recently recognized as a 2020 FedHealthIT Women in Leadership Award Winner.
- Deloitte was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations for Deloitte at NIH since 2017.