G2X TAKE: Beating out 11 other bidders, Customer Value Partners (CVP), a prominent mid-tier consultancy focused on health and civilian agencies, continues its support of the National Institutes of Health with the award of a new 5-year task to provide Enterprise Cybersecurity Support Services (ECSS). The task, valued at $30M, was awarded using CIO-SP3 SB and is identified as being funded by the National Cancer Institute.
- Just last month CVP acquired Atlas Research, broadening its Healthcare Strategy, Consulting and Research Offerings. More on that here.
- CVP’s recent wins in support of NIH include being named to an $86M NHLBI OCIO Risk Management Framework (RMF) BPA; adding a spot on an NIH Mission Alignment IT Support BPA; and the award of a very recent NIH ITB Management Support Services task.
- CVP recently recruited Todd Pantezzi to be Chief Strategy Officer. Todd was also recently recognized among the FedHealthIT Hall of Fame Inductees, a distinguished group of individuals from Government and Industry who are making an impact, going above and beyond, driving innovation, challenging conventional wisdom, driving positive outcomes and giving back to the larger community.
- Led by CEO, Anirudh Kulkarni, CVP was identified as one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come. CVP was also recently named as being among the Rising Federal Civilian Companies Recognized by Inc. for Astounding Growth and they were identified among the Fed Civ & Health firms noted as the most innovative technology companies in the region.
- This interview last summer with Anirudh Kulkarni shares insights on moving from a small to mid-tier business, what Government needs to focus on when buying, the importance of people, and what comes next. More here.
RFP ID: 140D0421R0034
Referenced IDV ID: HHSN316201200125W
Award ID: 140D0421F0658