G2X TAKE: ASRC Federal Data Networx, an an Alaska Native Corporation 8(a) small business, with capabilities including IT infrastructure engineering and support; development and integration; and IT management and strategy, has been awarded a 3-year contract to support the National Institutes of Health CCR, the largest division of the NCI intramural research program comprised of nearly 250 basic and clinical research groups located on two campuses outside of Washington DC. The contract was awarded as an 8(a) sole source action.
- ASRC Federal and its subsidiary organizations were recently awarded a $22M Clinical Data Management Support contract by the NIH National Cancer Institute and they added a 5-year $20M task in 2018 to provide NIH with Unified Communications and Audio Visual Support Services.
- ASRC Federal Holding Company is the Government services subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation. ASRC Federal Holding Company supports a family of companies that provide a broad range of services to Federal civilian, intelligence and defense agencies.
- ASRC Federal was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
- ASRC Federal made a number of key leadership changes this time last year, to include having former MHS CIO, Chip Terry take over as a Vice President for Federal Health, and tapping Federal Health industry leader, Michael Pafumi, as a Vice President leading Federal Health Operations.
- Armed with Prime access to numerous key large and small business contract vehicles and a growing confidence that comes from winning in this highly competitive environment, the team at ASRC Federal is well positioned for continued success in the years ahead.