G2X TAKE: Publicis Sapient, a global digital business transformation, strategy, technology and communications leader, just beat out one other bidder to be awarded a new 5-year BPA to provide the skills, tools, resources, and program/project management necessary to manage the dissemination of cancer-related information for the National Institutes of Health’s National Cancer Institute. The contract was competed and awarded using GSA IT-70.
- For more than a decade Publicis Sapient has been supporting the National Cancer Institute Office of Communications and Education, to include serving a Prime on a NIH/National Cancer Institute Digital Communications and Framework BPA awarded in 2015.
- The Publicis Sapient team was awarded an NIH NCI/OCPL Digital Communications Services bridge contract earlier this year to avoid a disruption in service, with a focus on planning, designing, developing, testing, implementing, operating, optimizing, maintaining, and supporting: digital strategy; web and social media; other communications platforms (content management systems, PDQ authoring/production and support systems, other new emerging platforms, etc.); software engineering and architecture; and, metrics reporting and analysis.
- Led by Group VP and FedHealthIT IMPACT award winner Denise Antinori and Growth Leader, Stephen Goldstein, Publicis Sapient continues to be a major partner to NIH and HHS and they were one of several firms recently named to a multiple-award BPA to provide the National Institutes of Health (NIH) with a range of Professional IT Program and Technical Services in support of the Strategic Mission Alignment of IT Services initiative.
- We should note that this BPA has already paid off for Publicis Sapient as, building on their prior experience gained supporting the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, they were just awarded a new 3-year $8.1M task on this BPA to provide the NIDDK Computer Technology Branch with a range of IT Support activities.
- Publicis Sapient was recently named to the updated list of NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of Prime obligations for Publicis Sapient by agency, to include a partial FY 2020.